what is Chinese grammar
Chinese grammar, to put it simply, is the rule of using words to make sentences. We talk or write articles, use many words and many sentences. How to use a variety of words, how to form a variety of sentences, are not without regulation. These rules, that is, the rules of using words to make sentences, are the Chinese grammar.
For example, the following three sentences,
① We learn grammar.
② Tangshan earthquake.
③ silkworms eat mulberry leaves.
Although the above three sentences have different words and different contents, they are organized according to the order of “subject-predicate-object”. It is a characteristic of Chinese grammar that uses word order to express the different relations between words and words.
why should learn Chinese grammar
1. learning Chinese grammar, we can improve our ability to use the language. Chinese grammar is a law which is summed up from people’s different linguistic practices and in turn guides people’s language practice – speaking or writing articles. We often make grammatical mistakes when we speak or write articles, and we do not consciously grasp the grammatical rules . Learn grammar rules, at least make fewer grammatical mistakes.
2. learning grammar, can help us better learn the knowledge of culture and science.
3, to learn grammar, Bangzi language teachers can do a good job teaching. Learn grammar, intercommunication of good text, criticism and further improve the ability of students to read and write are good, did not learn the grammar of teachers, for students in the composition of the disease often can not see or see it , But can not tell a reason. Learn the grammar, will be able to find the theoretical basis for the sentence, and immediately corrected.
how to learn Chinese grammar
1. adhere to the principle of combining theory with practice. Learn the grammar, we must use to guide our language practice – speaking or writing articles. Only in language practice, language practice, repeated practice, independent thinking, we can gradually deepen our understanding of grammar.
2. Be good at grammar rules. We need to find out the regularities from a wide range of linguistic facts, and we can easily learn the laws. While mastering the law, we must correctly distinguish the general law from the special law.
learning Chinese grammar requirements
1. the words or phrases from the sentence can be decomposed, and can explain what part of the word or phrase they belong to.
2. able to analyze the sentence structure of the sentence and compound sentence structure.
3. can point out the wrong reaction to the wrong sentence, and to be corrected.
modern Chinese Chinese grammar summary
(1) nouns: people or things that the name of the word
(2) Pronouns: words that have an alternative or an instructional effect
(3) Numerals: often and quantifiers combined, the number of quantifiers together called the number of words.
(4) Quantifiers: words that represent things or units of action
(5) Verbs: words that indicate the action or change of behavior
(6) Adjective: a word that indicates the nature or state of a person or thing.
(7) Adverbs: words used to modify, limit verbs, adjectives or other adverbs
(8) Preposition: The term used as a referral, generally used in front of nouns, pronouns or noun phrases, to form a prepositional structure to represent the place, time, state, manner, reason, purpose, comparison object and so on.
(9) Conjunctions: connectives, phrases or sentences, words that represent the various relationships between them.
(10) Modal particle: Attached to the word, phrase, sentence, play a supporting role in the word.
(11) Interjection: words expressing emotion, response.
(12) subject: predicate statement of the object, that the predicate is “who” or “what.”
(13) predicate: the subject to be stated, indicating the subject “what to do”, “how” or “what.”
(14) Object: The incidental component behind the verb, the object indicating the action, the result, etc., and the question of “who” or “what”.
(15) Attributive: modification, limit nouns, a component of pronouns.
(16) Adverbial: modifier, a restriction of verbs, an element of the composition.
(17) Complement: Supplementary description of the results, degree, tendency, possibility, status, quantity and so on. Complement and rhetoric are supplemented and supplemented, describing and explaining the relationship.