The standard of putonghua proficiency test (putonghua proficiency test) issued by the national language and text work committee is the national standard for the classification of putonghua proficiency levels. The level of putonghua is divided into three grades: one, two, three, and each grade is divided into two grades; Grade a is the highest, grade 3 b is the lowest. The test subjects’ putonghua level is determined according to the score obtained in the test.
Mandarin grade standards
Grade a (97 points and above)
When reading and talking freely, the pronunciation standard, vocabulary, grammar is correct, the intonation is natural, the expression is fluent. The total test loss rate is within 3%.
B et al (92 points and above but less than 97 points)
When reading aloud and talking freely, the pronunciation standard, vocabulary, grammar is correct, the intonation is natural, the expression is fluent. I have the pronunciation, the word adjustment error. Test total lose rate is within 8%.
Grade a (87 points and above but less than 92)
When reading aloud and talking freely, the basic standard of vocal rhythm sounds, the intonation is natural, the expression is fluent. A few difficult points (flat warping tongue, front and rear nasal vowels, side nasal sound, etc.) sometimes make mistakes. Vocabulary and grammar are rarely wrong. Test total loss rate within 13%.
B et al. (80 points and above but less than 87 points)
When reading aloud and talking freely, individual values are not allowed. Sounds more difficult (flat become warped tongue before and after the sound, the nasal end, nasal, fu – hu, z – useful – j, plenum unaspirated, I – u all, keep media, turbidity affricate, losing u, after finals tone, etc.), more mistakes. The dialect is not obvious, there is the use of dialect words, dialect grammar. The total test loss rate is within 20%.
Grade a (70 points and above but less than 80 points)
When reading aloud and talking freely, there are a lot of mistakes in pronunciation. The tone of the dialect is obvious. Vocabulary, grammar mistakes. Test total loss rate within 30%.
B et al. (60 points and above but less than 70 points)
When reading aloud and talking freely, there are many mistakes in pronunciation, and the pronunciation is prominent. The tone of the dialect is obvious. There are many mistakes in vocabulary and grammar. The stranger listened to his conversation without understanding. The total test loss rate is within 40%.
Mandarin test outline
(putonghua proficiency test (PSC) is issued by the national language and text working committee and is the national unified outline for the test of putonghua proficiency test. Putonghua proficiency test paper is all from the outline.
The content is introduced
(1) mandarin speech analysis, brief and accurate description and introduction of the tone of putonghua to guide the readers to learn mandarin. This is not part of the test range.
(2) provide common words (glossary), table 1 and table 2. Table 1 is compiled according to the Chinese proficiency level and the syllabus of the Chinese proficiency test, which is published in the Chinese language teaching office and the Chinese proficiency test department. In table 2, some common words in the dictionary of modern Chinese dictionary compiled by the dictionary office of the institute of linguistics of Chinese academy of social sciences were selected, with 15,496 articles. These words can basically meet the general oral communication and correct reading the general written material needs, is one of the scope of the test. In the test, two test items were read syllable word and double syllable word. Among them, the words selected from table 1 accounted for 60%, and the words selected from table 2 accounted for 40%.
(3) it provides some common words and phrases that are not consistent with the standard of mandarin. In the test, the selected part is used to measure the proficiency of the Chinese grammar of the examinee.
(4) provide 50 reading materials in order 1 to 50 for reading test. During the test, the candidate randomly selected two Numbers to determine one of the tests.
(5) list the topic of 1-50 as the topic of speech test. At the time of the test, the candidate randomly selected two Numbers to determine one of the topics for the speech test.
(6) the mandarin level test outline in general also expounds the requirements and characteristics of putonghua proficiency test, the volume of putonghua proficiency test system requirements, putonghua proficiency test score. Therefore, those who participate in the putonghua proficiency test must first learn and master the content of the outline and carry out the necessary training before being tested on the basis of the conditions.
Putonghua test papers introduced
Putonghua proficiency test paper consists of five test items with a total score of 100.
(1) reading monosyllabic words 100, time limit 3 minutes, accounting for 10 points. Objective to test the pronunciation of mandarin initials, finals and tones.
(2) read two syllable words with 50 words, and the time limit is 3 minutes, accounting for 20 points. The aim is to check the pronunciation, rhyme and tone of the test, and to check the tone, rhyme and tone.
(3) judge the test, and the time limit is 3 minutes, accounting for 10 points. The purpose of this study is to examine the degree of Chinese vocabulary and grammar.
(4) four hundred words, four minutes, 30 minutes. The aim is to examine the ability of examinees to read written materials in mandarin, with emphasis on pronunciation, phonological changes, intonation and so on.
(5) speaking, not less than 3 minutes, 30 minutes. The aim is to test the standard of mandarin Chinese in the absence of words.