- 1What is a pronoun?
- 2First, personal pronouns: replace people or things the name of the word
- 3Difficulties analysis
- 4 Personal pronouns special exercises
- 5Second, the demonstrative pronoun: refers to or distinguish characters and the situation of the word
- 6“Each” use characteristics
- 7Third, pronoun pronoun: the question of the word
- 8Related reading recommended
What is a pronoun?
Pronouns can replace the real words (real words that things, actions, behaviors, changes, nature, premises, time, etc., different from the function words) and phrases. According to their different functions can be divided into three categories: personal pronouns, demonstrative pronouns and interrogative pronouns, the grammatical function and its words are the same.
First, personal pronouns: replace people or things the name of the word
Common personal pronouns
Singular – complex
I – us
You, you – you guys
He, she, it – them, them, them
We – let’s
– people, others –
– own, own, oneself –
– Everyone, everybody
1. “People” and “others” can refer to people other than those who speak and obey, and can refer to the singular or the plural. E.g:
Let’s be quiet, people (others) in class!
Others (people) know, why do not you know?
2. “People” can indeed mean someone, but also refer to yourself. E.g:
I like him so much, tell people?
What people want is not this, that is
(A) personal pronouns and “
1. Personal Pronouns directly modify kinship terms, you can not add “.” E.g:
My mother, his grandpa, your brother
He is my mother’s brother, not my father’s brother (wrong) – he is my mother’s brother, not my father’s brother
2. Personal pronouns modify orientation terms, you can not add “.” E.g:
Beside you, behind him, among us
3. refers to the unit, collective, country and other names, often use plural pronouns, you can not add “.” E.g:
Your company (wrong), my class (wrong), his country (wrong) – your company, our class, their country (right)
Personal pronouns special exercises
(A) write the singular form
你们 我们 他们 她们 它们
____ ____ ____ ____ ____
(B) fill in the empty words
A 人家 B 咱们 C 我们 D 别人 E 大伙儿
(C) to determine the right and wrong and correct
(Four) conjunctions into sentences
1.只 有家里 我 和母亲 周末
2.我们的 不一样 想法 和 你们的
3.你 是 哪国人 们
4.孩子 有时候 自己 一个人 喜欢 玩
5.你 快点儿 找 去 他
Second, the demonstrative pronoun: refers to or distinguish characters and the situation of the word
(A) “this”, “that”
1, “this”, “that” and non-quantified words
“This”, “That” are used in conjunction with the non-quantified words “Some” and “Something.” Constitute “these,” “those,” “this,”
“These / those” refers to two or more people or things. “This / little bit” means a small amount.
For example: these characters I will write _
What money can buy?
2. “Here (here)”, “There (there)”
“Here (here)” and “There (there)” refer to the more recent and more distant places, “here” and “there” more colloquially.
(B) “each”, “each”
“Every” use features
1, “Every” refers to any one, focusing on the same point of food, said all, often with “are” used in conjunction.
Example: I travel abroad every year.
2, “per” general and nouns to measure words or quantifiers. But each time is used in conjunction with “year”, “day”, “day”, “minute”, “second”, etc. without quantifiers, and “month”, “week”, “hour”, “person” , You can use the quantifier “a”, you can not.
Example: Every day should eat breakfast.
3, you can modify the verb alone, the equivalent of “whenever”, “every time.”
Example: Every time you go, you have to spend 20 yuan.
“Each” use characteristics
1, “each” emphasizes the difference between the things referred to, focusing on the finger, not necessarily all.
Example: each squad leader Qingdao office.
2, “each” can be used alone, can also be used in conjunction with nouns, but there are restrictions. When a noun is a monosyllable, “quantifier” may not be used when there is no quantifier between the “each” and the noun, and the noun is a two-syllable. The quantifiers that can be used with “each” are also limited, including “a”, “species”, “sample”, “class”, “bar”, “bit”, “door”, “item”, ” Community “and so on.
Example: People of all countries want world peace. Xiao Zhang from every school is going to a meeting.
3, can be individually modified verbs, the equivalent of “separate”, “each.”
Example: You both take three books each
Third, pronoun pronoun: the question of the word
Asked people – who
Ask things – what, what
Questions and Traits – How, How, and How
Ask the premises – where, where
Ask time – when, how long
Ask the number – how many, how many
(A) the special usage of interrogative pronouns
1. To express questions, do not ask each other to answer. Sentences have the negative expression of positive meaning; Sentence affirmative means negative. E.g:
Which is what you say? (Not what you say)
How can you do this? (You can not do that)
Why did not you speak earlier? (You should say it earlier)
2 means any means, often constitute “interrogative pronouns + are / also” form. E.g:
Everyone knows this person
I have never been there
I want to eat anything
3. Said the general refers to, often constitute “interrogative pronoun + (on) interrogative pronouns” form. E.g:
What do you like to buy?
Where do you want to go?
You know who is going to whom
4 means false, do not have to explain people or things. E.g:
I seem to see him anywhere
Let’s go out and eat something
Who did you meet when you came in?